1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Make the cucumber sauce by placing all the ingredients in a blender and blend. Season to taste. Set aside.
3. Place the cherry tomatoes in a bowl and 1 tbsp olive oil (reserve the rest), the garlic, dill and season with sea salt and pepper to taste (this can also be done after they have baked).
4. Break the egg and place in a shallow dish and beat.
5. In another shallow dish, place the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Mix.
6. Dip each fish fillet in the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture to cover on both sides.
7. Grease a shallow baking dish with the remaining olive oil. Place the fish in the dish and add the tomatoes beside the fish. Place the dish in the oven (do not cover) and bake for 20-25 minutes. Stir the tomatoes half way through.
8. Remove from the oven and place a piece of fish and half the tomatoes on plate. Serve with cucumber sauce.
Tip: This recipe works with any whitefish such as cod, halibut, sole or tilapia. Serve with a green salad and fresh whole grain rolls.
Recipe courtesy of Red Sun Farms https://www.redsunfarms.com/