1. Wash cherry tomatoes & peppers. Preheat oven to 375oF.
2. Halve the cherry tomatoes, then toss in a mixing bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and roast the cherry tomatoes for 8-10 minutes in the oven. Let cool.
4. Quarter peppers and grill for 2 minutes with the skin side down on BBQ or gas stove. Let cool to touch and dice.
5. Heat cast iron skillets on stove or in oven for 5 minutes with 1 tbsp. olive oil evenly poured into two skillets.
6. Separate the egg mixture into the two skillets – be careful to not overfill.
7. Top egg mixture with roasted cherry tomatoes, grilled peppers, arugula, and crumbled feta.
8. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
9. Allow frittata to cool – enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Nature Fresh