1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Halve peppers lengthwise and remove cores. Arrange halves cut side up in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat stirring constantly until browned. Stir in taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
4. Fill pepper halves evenly with cooked ground beef. Sprinkle with cheese and top with olives.
5. Bake for 13-15 or until peppers have softened.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, lime juice and pepper. In another bowl, combine yogurt and cilantro. Set aside.
7. Top cooked peppers with tomato mixture, avocado, jalapeño and green onion.
8. Serve drizzled with yogurt mix
Recipe courtesy of Mucci Farm https://www.muccifarms.com/