1. For everything bagel seasoning and herb stuffed cucumbers, slice cucumbers in half lengthwise and with a small spoon, hollow out the seedy cores.
2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and muffuletta. Place mix into a piping bag or small resealable bag and pipe a line into the hollowed centres of cucumber halves.
3. Top evenly with diced tomatoes, bagel seasoning, and dill. Season with pepper to taste.
4. Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise and with a small spoon, hollow out the seedy cores.
5. Divide diced bocconcini and sliced tomatoes evenly among cucumber halves. Drizzle each with balsamic and olive oil. Garnish with basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Mucci Farm https://www.muccifarms.com/